Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How can I not post pics of this cute little man?!?




Got some fun shots of Ben the other night while eating.. he is so adorable my heart melts for him! The blurry one of him was too cute not to share — he was sticking his tongue out mimicking his daddy :) Now he crawls around the house doing it, trying to lick everything... even Basil the cat! Too funny..

Ben is changing every day! He has to be close to 25 pounds now. Amazing. Clothes wise he is wearing 12-18 months, and even then there isn't a lot of room in them sometimes. People comment everyday how long (tall) he is. I get asked his age all the time, and they are shocked when they find out he is just 10.5 months! Don't think he is going to be the weakling on the playground. But hopefully he is not a bully, either!

Daycare starts September 6th! I am looking forward to it to be honest. Will be good for him to play with other children.. I am happy to be OFFICIALLY going back to work p/t and be able to work for a whole day rather than here and there, and until 11:30 at night sometimes! I know that he will probably walk for the first time there and I am okay with that! He is trying to walk here and there, but is still too wobbly. A+ for effort, Ben! Rebecca (the daycare lady) is confident that Ben will be fine. He fits right in there..

2 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Ben...you are awesome!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Isn't he?!? I am glad that not just his mum sees how awesome he is! Thanks Cathy :D

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home