Thursday, February 15, 2007

Geoh-ah!

Ben and I went to the store yesterday.. he saw the Curious George bubble bath, pointed at it and said "Ooh! Geoh-ah!". Mommy translation = GEORGE!! He said GEORGE! Well, sort of. Still pretty cool that he is associating things with stuff from home.

He also can point out a cat, dog and cow in his books! Dogs on the street he points at and says "Da!" I am assuming that is dog. Sometimes comes out clearer, but he is trying. He saw a card with a dog on it and said "Della!" Yes Ben, that is a dog like Stella!

My mischievious monkey was getting into stuff in the kitchen (the dogs water dishes) and I did, in my mom tone, "Ah ah ah!". He copied me exactly! I had to turn around so he didn't see me smirking and think it was funny. I did though!

Such fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home