Saturday, March 24, 2007

I year, 5 months, 2 weeks and 6 days.

Some words he can say (and what we can mostly understand!):

- Car.. everything is a car. Trucks, plane, bikes, diggers, dozers.. he LOVES them all. And the best part is everytime he sees one, it is just as special as the first one!
- Ball (almost an equal love to a car)
- Bath ("ba".. the simple word and/or the sound of running water in the tub makes him RUN to the bathroom and practically strip down to his diaper)
- Bubble
- Dog (comes out "da" sometimes)
- Mama and Dad/Dadda
- Buh-bye
- Woah!
- Papa (my dad)
- Down.. as in "Get DOWN Ben!" He then smirks, points downwards and says "dow-n". And then I try not to laugh.

He tries to say Ella, Stella, Lola, Cat (sometimes sounds like car). He "talks" on the phone.. he actually had a little chat with Granny today. He hung up twice, but he tried!

I can ask him to go throw something into the garbage.. Voila! He does it! Put your dirty clothes in the hamper Ben.. Voila! It still amazes me what he can pick up so quickly. I think that will always be the case :) He is even eating yogurt himself with a spoon. And, he LOVES to dance. Boogie. Get down and funky.

There. I am done bragging about my wonderful, sweet, cutie-boy Ben xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Allyson said...

Cynthia remember when it all starte with a "hug"? Your little guy is growing up. Isn't it totally incredible how all of a sudden they speak words, do actions with meaning behind them? They are little sponges picking everything up. And this little boy is the cutest little sponge I must say!

PS: I hope you had a great Birthday, it sounds like you did.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Momma A, it is truly amazing!! He is the cutest sponge in my eyes, too :D

And yes, I had a GREAT birthday!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home