Tuesday, June 17, 2008

R.I.P Sucky...

I can successfully say that I did it!!! Ben no longer has a sucky! Well, he HAS it, but he doesn't use it, and only asks for it at bed time and not for his nap. He asks for it to be clipped to his shirt, but he takes it off soon after. We no longer get the "Gross. Broken. Different one. Daddy fix it!" requests while sobbing! It's only a matter of time before we throw it in the trash, but I will wait a while so he can accept that his sucky is broken.

We have been making a big deal out of him being a big boy not using a sucky now, and he agrees LOL! And he is totally fine with Daisy occasionally using one (not stealing it or anything!)

Bring on the toilet training!


Here is my big boy sleeping SUCKY FREE!!
LOL.. and I don't know why he piled his stuffies like that! Such a nut..

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Yay big boy! Now your mom only needs therapy for the whole quest for no more suckies!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Allyson said...

Dear Ben, your momma told us that you no longer need your sucky when you go to bed. I am Cathy's momma and I am doing a great big happy dance just for you! Wow Ben Wow. That is such a big boy thing to do. I know your momma and daddy and Daisy are extra specially proud of you. We know how hard that was for you to do, but look what you've done. High Fives Ben! xxxoooo "Aunty" Allyson

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home