Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Happenings...

We are on the Island right now, having a VERY white Christmas. Santa spoiled us all — good thing we brought the utility trailer so we can haul it all home! Ben is having a hoot, especially because he is getting a great big huge dose of Granny (his favourite person!) and the combination of Christmas — fun fun fun! Mike totally surprised me and got me a Nikon D60 camera.. WOW. I am in love LOL! So much to learn and remember from high school photography, but I am up for the challenge. What's another thing to do right?!


Sleeping kids on the way to the Ferry... they are great travelers.

We hadn't turned the lights on.. but he could still see there was gifts under the tree!!

Ben seeing what Santa left him..

Presents! Let's open them!

Daisy all ready to go for a ride in her sled! Snug as a bug.

The gingerbread man has seen better days..

Stella, with her Snuffleupagus eyes

Ben got a kazoo in his stocking. He figured it out right away!

Brrr! Lots of snow.. Christmas was so nice and sunny :)

It's my first Christmas!

Blue!

Yay! My first My Little Pony!

Ben isn't liking his picture taken lately (hence them mostly being of Daisy). This is the general expression I get LOL!

I surprised Mike with a snazzy iPod!

I still can't get over her blue eyes! They are even bluer with this camera!!!

Dazed and slightly overwhelmed by Christmas! But his eyes are such a gorgeous shade of brown.

All set for turkey...

Daisy had her first Christmas dinner!

2 Comments:

Blogger Poot & Boogie said...

I SEE TWO DOLLIES ON THE FLOOR!!!

I hope you guys are having a good time, it looks like it! Why no pictures of you?

Talk to you soon
Leanna

9:10 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

I'm so glad you got your camera!!! (And I'm sure Mike loves his prezzie too!). We got back home tonight and there's still snow here too, in fact it snowed a little more, but it's gross and slushy out. You're not missing much!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home