Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ho ho ho!

So we took Ben to see Santa on Friday night at the local mall. I have been trying to teach him bits about Santa, he has a book or two and he can say "Santa"! I even got him saying "Ho ho ho!". Well, more like "Ho ho!". Either way it is funny :D

He did not cry with him this year, thankfully. They had a play area there for the kids to keep busy while we waited in line (there were only three kids ahead of us). What I didn't like is that I had to pick my photo package before the picture was taken! This was not the by-donation type Santa, and then I find out that they just print the pictures there, so they will fade over time. Bah-humbug! So I got this $15 package, and Ben won't sit on his lap. Oh well, no screaming fits. I tell you though, if they had candy canes he would have sat! A stuffed bunny just doesn't cut it with a 2 year old boy! Needless to say Mom got to sit in the picture.. had to get my money's worth!


When he was at Mom and Dad's last week he saw Santa there and all was well because of a candy cane! It's not blood in his mouth :D Santa is a bit crazed looking, but they are humorous pictures!



Here are his two other past Santa pictures. His first picture is by far my favourite! That Santa was the best.. perfect!


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sister Cynthia - I enjoy reading your stories. The part about the candy cane 'blood' is priceless so is the photo! Yes, that Santa looks a bit crazed. (And who wouldn't be in that position?! haha)
I like how you ended up in Ben's Santa shot. You look great!
Lots of love to Big Ben & Belly.
xoxo

9:07 PM  
Blogger cathy said...

C, I still LOVE last years photo the best It still makes me laugh. Oh, and this years too! But, I love the one with you in it too!

xo

8:02 AM  
Blogger Allyson said...

I love the Santa Montage Cynthia! Look at Ben! I just love the baby picture, he is the spitting image of Mike in that one! They are all great. Not everyone thinks Santa or clowns are great-too funny. xx

4:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I so agree Cynthia.. the santa at your old mall is the best...he's just lovely:)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home