Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's September already!?!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted last. Geesh!

There are a lot of things to update on, of course mostly about the kids. I got strep throat this past week, which knocked me on my tushie (to put it nicely). Luckily Mike's work week wasn't as intense and he had some time to stay at home and help in the area of BEN! That boy is a wild one! I can't believe that one little child can be so equally entertaining, loving and happy and so frustrating, stubborn and rebellious! I have heard that the 3's aren't much better than 2's, but I have hope LOL!

Daisy is doing super! She is on pablum twice a day and have introduced pears, apples and bananas to her as well as squash. She has a wonderful appetite and is quite fun to have at the dinner/breakfast table with us. We have even ventured out for dinner (twice!) with her. Still nursing as well, which I am glad about. She knows it's a good thing and the teeth haven't been an issue – thank goodness! Tonight was the first time she sat solo, without my hand right there! She's chewing on her hands again, so will have to check for more teeth. Either that, or she wee bit of runny nose/congestion she is getting is from the starts of a cold. I hope for just teeth though!

This evening we had our family photo shoot with Jillian Kirby. Wow! I was fortunate enough to do an ad for her recently, and was excited to meet her in person.. had heard such wonderful things about her! And she is my new favourite gal :) Plus she takes some damn good pics of my kids! Here are some sneak peeks we got from her.. family ones to come! Ben was so comfortable with her, and she is so cool with kids. I love seeing him interact with other people. Such a ham!!








I love my kids :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Such great photos!! Can't wait to see them all.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home