Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My funny dude...

Ben has been so hilariously entertaining lately that I am afraid I am going to forget some of the things he says to me! These are just a couple things he said today..

While eating pizza for dinner (trying Wild Mike's! Ben picked it out at the store, saying "Hi Guy!" to the character on the box LOL!), he took a bite and said "Hmm.. Not bad" and carried on eating a ton more. It is such a Mike thing to say.

Later on, while he was eating a freezie at the table, he got a bit too wiggly and nearly fell off of the chair, I managed to get an arm and a foot out to save him (I swear I do this daily and avoid near disasters! Cat like reflexes!). He sighed and said "Good catching, Mommy!".

We watched Mary Poppins this morning (his choice!) while I fed Daisy. Dick Van Dyke came on singing a song, and Ben got into it, wiggling away. He said to me "Dance your head, Mommy!" so I wiggled my head/shoulders, playing along. He laughed and then praised me in a super squealy voice saying "Good!". He then asked me to dance my feet, dance my arms, dance my toes, dance my tongue, all the while he is giggling and dancing away himself.

I know there is more, and will be so for many many years, and perhaps these aren't as funny reading, but if you know Ben, you can picture him doing these :)

My funny dude.

I came out from the bathroom the other morning, and I couldn't find Ben. Instantly I thought that he went outside (which he has been known to do in the past!) so I searched, nothing. I heard a giggle and he was hiding so carefully behind the table. PEEK A BOO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

:-D! Ahhhh, these are the precious moments we need to remember! Sooooo very cute!!
You are right! We have to write these things down!!! Glad you shared! It put a smile on my face!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

He is SUCH a funny dude. I love the way he can talk on the phone now!

(And I bought one of those pizzas too, I liked the 'guy' on it too! LOL!)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home