Friday, September 19, 2008

We've been busy..

.. going to the park and digging in the sand


.. chewing on our fingers


.. sliding and making weird faces


.. being king of the castle


.. getting our feet gobbled up, and loving it


.. having picnic lunch breaks after painting the railing
on the deck with Dad (note the clothing)


.. trying mum-mum's for the first time


.. being a crab cake


.. laughing and laughing and laughing!


.. cuddling with Daddy

.. picking the last of our sweet peas


.. getting loves from Granny

2 Comments:

Blogger Poot & Boogie said...

Hi Cynthia. I am so glad that you got to see a picture of Daisy's doll! I wasn't sure if you knew about my blog. I hope I didn't ruin the surprise of it! Daisy and Benjamin are beautiful. I Love Daisy's big blue eyes! Thanks again, enjoy. Leanna

2:25 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Love the rundown of events, especially CRAB CAKE!!! LOL!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home