Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ben at the Park

Yesterday morning Mom and I took Ben to the park.. it was a blast! He played well with other kids (always a good thing!), ran around a ton and we even left without too much of a fuss!

And yes, if he looks different, it's because Mike gave him his first piggy-shave hair cut that morning. I wanted to get pictures of it, but I was too busy helping hold hands out of the way, head still, wiping tears, etc. I am still not used to it!

As you can see, this new "cheese" face is a hit!





3 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Awesome photos C!! Ben has a great do!!

Happy Easter!

Cathy and the C's!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Allyson said...

A new big boy haircut for a soon to be big brother. I like it. Way to go Mike. I also love the picture of him in the big red cylinder (slide). Great shots.
xx

10:40 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

I'm a man! I'm a man! LOL Tube slide shot rocks. You guys should totally open a salon that does only one hairdo! ;)

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home