Saturday, July 05, 2008

Three months


Our little sunshine is three months already! As always, time is flying by but I am excited to see what she will be like at 6 months, 1 year and all the milestones after that! She is such a sweet baby, cooing and talking a ton, discovering her hands. She is drooling like mad, possibly starting to teeth like her brother. Maybe a tooth like he did at just over 4 months? Hmm.

Her eyes are still as blue as ever, and I really think they will be staying blue. That is so exciting to me... we don't have blue eyes (mine are brown, as is Ben's and Mike's are hazel/green) but my Grandpa and Mike's Grandad both had big blues.

She has been sleeping great still, but have had a few nights of waking up. It's really not like her, so it makes me wonder if the teething is beginning, but she is also fighting the swaddling. She gets her arm(s) out and then doesn't know what to do. I have a sleep cozy for her, but the one or two times I put her in it she didn't like it. But then again if she is not digging the swaddling anymore, then might as well get her into this seeing as she is already waking in the night! We'll see how that goes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

I love this smiley face!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sure hope Daisy's big baby blues remain!! Not that I am biased or anything. :-)
(PS,We have the same green shirt for Abby too!)
You can tell she is such a happy bright baby.
And Big Ben is getting bigger by the day - He must be taking his big brother role quite seriously!
Lots of love,
April

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Nice green shirt to boot! :)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home