Monday, September 29, 2008

Six months :)

Daisy-Roo (as we call her) turned 6 months yesterday. SIX MONTHS! Already!

She is such an amazing baby. No really! She is! Happy all the time, hardly ever crying or fussing, napping now during the day and still continuing to sleep through the night.

Her grins and giggles are infectious, making us smile from ear to ear. She just loves her big brother, and I think the feeling is mutual for Ben (but don't tell him :P). For the past month she has been trying to crawl in this funny commando-push-pull style. And let me tell you, she can MOVE! And fast! Who knows when it will happen, but I can already tell that nothing is safe LOL! Ben is learning that he has to put his toys away if he doesn't want her drooling all over them!

Feeding her is a breeze, she loves everything I have made for her so far. I am still nursing her during the day, except for the bottle she gets at lunch time and before bed. Going to just leave it up to her for now on how long she shows interest in nursing. I have already made it further than I did with Ben (he didn't stop biting and then just was not interested at all) so that makes me happy. It's our special time :D

Onesie from Sweetbean Baby Co! Thanks Dana!!


Ben was playing hide & seek with her LOL!

I bought this outfit when I was preggers,
hoping I was having a girl! So glad I bought it :)

I took a wee video of her last week, laughing at nothing in particular. Ben makes a small appearance, as do Mike's feet and a ukelele.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

I had to watch that twice is was so good! :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL.. my mad skillz at their best.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Aww, the video was adorable!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

what a cutie pie! Both of them :)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home