Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ooops..

It's been two weeks since I posted!?! Where does the time go..

And not much goings on here!

Mike had his 32nd birthday! Was a nice long weekend with him and his parents.. we got to go to Kerry's for a YUMMY dinner. (*Kerry, you done GOOD!*) Was really nice to eat dinner, not helping feed someone else, at a nice slow casual pace!

He is back in school, doing his third year of schooling at BCIT. He just started, and I know he is wishing it is over already. Thank goodness it is just 10 weeks. Luckily there are lots of things to do around the house to keep him busy.. and being 10 minutes away from the Woodlot, biking is way more accessible.

Still looking for daycare for Ben. It's been a LOT more work than I thought, finding one here. Have a couple leads, will meet some ladies this week hopefully.

The 22nd was two years of Mum passing. Didn't feel like doing much that day. Was really hard. Got sad news that evening, friends of ours are separating. Hate to hear things like that. As far as me, I am just planning on what to do to the house.. paint, decorating ideas.. the wheels are turning. If only we could make them happen NOW! I told Kerry we are going to register at Home Depot!

Mom and Dad are coming back next Friday for a visit, and to go to a cousin's wedding on the 2nd. Let's hope for nice weather!!

Here are a few pics of my puddin' face :0)



8 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

PS...Cliff says nice Money Shot (Mike) lol...at the top of the slide!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Yes! Clap clap for me and the fab dinner! (Still in awe of it...old stale piece of cake still in the kitchen, just admiring it!)

And your mom would be so proud of you and what you've achieved the past few years. You're a great mom and great friend! *Big hugs!*

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL.. thanks Cliff. Can't say I even noticed that!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Kerr: Clap claps for you! It was soooo yummy. I can't wait to make it myself :D YUM-O! ahahahaha

And thanks for the *hugs* dood. Right back at you :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

I had to go and check that photo for the 'money shot' too! We've all checked out Mike's goods in pants now!!!

LOL

2:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I recognize that cute fabric! Love Ben's new shirt. He's the only one to wear such neat threads! :-)
I can't wait to see more photos of your place soon with your added touches.
*hugs and kisses*

5:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Yes, now that all has seen Mike's "goods".. I am sure he will appreciate this post!!

April: Yes, he sure does look pretty stylin' in that shirt! I am forever grateful to Momma A for that fabric!! I hope to be able to get some decorating done on the house soon, to share the befores & afters!!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Allyson said...

Yup, leave it to Cliff aye Cynthia. I hope our little man will be wearing his shirt the next time we see him. Love you, MommA

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home