Friday, June 08, 2007

I *heart* peonies.. and roses!

They have started to bloom and they are magnificent! Actually, the first day my peonies opened was the same day that we found daycare for Ben. Wooot! Here are a bunch of photos.. wish I could attached the scent of the roses. Holy doodles (right Cathy!?! :D) In the front I am waiting for my white and deep red peonies to open.



My kitchen counter looks so pretty.. the only safe place away from little hands, dogs and a pesky cat! Otherwise I would have vases alllllll over the house.


The iris's started to open up, too, and thankfully they aren't black. It was beginning to creep me out... not a pretty pink, but what can you do.



I walked Ben to his first day at daycare.. I hope he is having a fun day. Actually, I hope that he is napping. UPDATE! Email from Eva saying that all is well and his is sleeping! Yahoo! We are so happy with Eva, she seems just magnificent, too good to be true!

He is growing up so fast! With his hair cut short, he sure does look like a young boy, and not a baby/toddler. He is working on his last two eye teeth, then we just wait for the last molars and teething is outta here! Good riddance! He can FINALLY say truck (cruck).. not everything is car.. or caaahhhhh! Quite the character though.. he sure can make us laugh.


4 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

Holy Doodle is right! Gorgeous...OK now I am going to take some photos of our peonies...and maybe some other stuff!

And wow, Ben does look so "grown up" with the new do! Looks good on him! Can't wait to see the little guy!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

:D Yes, they are something! Ben does look and act so different! A big boy! He will have so much fun with the kids tomorrow, now that he can run and play!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love the last photo especially! Wow, Ben is growing up so fast.
Ps. I'm so happy your daycare situation worked out for the best! What a relief. :-)
PPS. I want to steal some peony seeds from you and Cath's garden.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Love the garden chickie!!! It's like an explosion of colour (iris not included!). Cynthia's flower stand/cupcake shop opening soon?

;)

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home