Wednesday, April 02, 2008

More Daisy

We are settling in nicely at home with Daisy — she is a WONDERFUL addition to our family! She is a happy girl, doesn't cry very much at all, and sure does love to eat! I think we are pretty lucky with her sleeping as well.. nighttime has been stretches of 3-4 hours between feeds. Yay! We are in awe at how much she has changed already in just 5 days!

Some of these shots are a bit blurry. She was moving so fast I didn't have time to focus but I didn't want to miss them!








6 Comments:

Blogger Jasmyne said...

How sweet is she! I am so happy for you guys. Ben looks so big holding her.
I am glad she is sleeping well and things are going smoothly..you are one lucky momma!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Cheeky Umbrella said...

Look at that smile! Happy baby! Is ben excited about his new sis?

11:35 AM  
Blogger cathy said...

Great photos C! Everybody looks happy and healthy!

Look at all of that PINK!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger thestraightpoop said...

She is wonderful!! I bet Ben is such a happy big brother too...

So glad to see you all doing well...will call soon.

Love, Tam

2:01 PM  
Blogger Allyson said...

Oh my oh my, look at that beautiful, adorable, pink little bundle of love!!!!!

So glad to see pictures of her. Especially love the loving big brother cradeling Daisy in his wee hands and arms. Just beautiful.
I could look at these pictures all night long! Please kiss that little bundle from me! xxxooo

7:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh she is adorable! I love the smiles. Maybe she can come teach Kaylum how to go 3-4 hours between feeds at night time!
What a great addition to your family Daisy is and Ben looks so proud to be a big brother!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home