Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our update...

Life with two kids is.... interesting! I should re-phrase that. MY life during the day (solo!) is interesting. Trying to keep Ben happy & occupied is a challenge, and trying to not have the TV or a movie on all the time. So far so good. We have managed to get out for some walks, and yesterday we baked oatmeal raisin cookies - all with Daisy in the sling. Was a challenge but we did it, and I think Ben had fun. Daisy slept after dinner so Ben and I were able to spend some outside time together. It was great. Swinging like we used to (before my big pregger belly!), chasing each other and LAUGHING! I love his laugh :)

Ben is going through a big growth spurt... his pants are getting short on him LOL! I measured him last night and he has grown half an inch since March 4th!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

He's grown like a weed. The next time I see him he'll probably be 5ft.

LOL

2:04 PM  
Blogger cathy said...

love you new header!!!!!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home