Sunday, October 05, 2008

Robot Party Ex-tra-va-ganza

Yesterday was Ben's 3rd birthday. I can't believe he is THREE!!!

I made a robot themed party for him.. it was a lot of fun! He had such a great time with his friends & family. My sister couldn't make it because my nephew was sick (poor guy) .. hope to see them on Friday.

I came down with a terrible horrific migraine on Friday, so the original plans on decorating the cake fell through. It still looked great (tasted even better!) but I had higher hopes for it. Oh well!

Here is the run-down of the very loooooooong day!


Granny & Grampa gave him an awesome desk/art station — fully stocked! Here is the artist busy at work.. He is even wearing the yellow finger-painting bib apron that belonged to Mike and his brother as kids!! Cute!

Superman!

Gift opening — gotta love it when the kids get all glazed over,
mega-jealous and drooling over the toys LOL!

Daisy was content rolling around on the floor playing with the wrapping!

I think he liked the cape I made for him!

Uncle Trav got him a big-a** dump truck!

The cake (and below, Ben seeing it!!)

*Shirt thanks to Dana at Sweetbean Co!! Thanks Dana! He LOVED it!!

And because I didn't have ENOUGH things to do, I made
this for the kids.. snapped pics as they were leaving :D I think it was a hit!!

Above are brothers Cole & Mitchell.. Cole was hilarious. He kept saying
"I am a rob-ot" in a funny voice!

Ben & Uncle Travis

Mike & his brother Travis

Joshua & his Dad Cameron

Ben & his buddy Aiden!
Can you tell that Ben was just given his birthday cake?!

Mike & I.. late in the day. Dark outside, crappy hall light LOL!

My girlie Daisy & I!

Ben & Mommy.. he didn't want to let go of his lolli!

Pappa & Ben!



We gave him his big gift this morning, a Huffy three wheeled scooter.
Granny is suiting him up in his pads!
All ready to go! In Buzz PJ's of course LOL!

Good food (haw dawgs!), good friends, good fun, good day. But I am glad it is over!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!
That Robot Friends is an excellent idea! You are so cleaver. You could sell those!!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Poot & Boogie said...

Happy Birthday Ben!
Oh my!! The robot friends was Awesome! Great idea!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Oh, I loved seeing all the pictures since we couldn't make it! I sure looked like a whole lota fun!!! Yes, the Robot Friends Rocks!! I'll bet you are glad you went a head and did that too! (on top of the other zillion projects you are doing!!)

PS. The paint looks great! I had to look 2x because I thought it was a different room!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger cathy said...

Mamma! You rock!! Happy Birthday Ben!!

I love your creativity C!!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Love the pics! That robot friends banner was totally worth all those nights painting. And the cake looks FAB! (Amazing you did that with a migraine...super woman!!!)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're ,like, the coolest Mommy! Loving the robot banner for photo ops...that's awesome and so creative. I can only imagine what you'll do for Daisy's 1st!
She's adorable like her big brother. xo

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home