Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cynthia, Cynthia, quite contrary..

How does your garden grow? Since there isn't really anything new around our neck of the woods, I thought I would share pictures of my garden and more flowers.


Peppers & tomatoes. There are sunflowers coming up along the fence too. And cucumbers I think, too. Mom went crazy planting :)


Raspberries & potato plants... and weeds. Gotta weed.


My loverly clematis... can't wait to see what it looks like when it blooms.


Lettuce


More lettuce.


Tomato!


Pink flowers.. don't remember what they are called.


Red geraniums.


My herb garden... parsley, basil, thai basil and dill.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allyson said...

Where are the silver bells and cockle shells? They would go with the pink petunias. Keep pinching off the dead flowers and you will have an abundance of them in your pot. I am envious of all the summer abundance you will be soon eating. Way to go mom. Your garden looks wonderful, I can tell from your recent blogs that you are enjoying it immensely. I am so happy for you. xxxooo

11:38 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Thanks on the tip for the flowers. Petunias! Duh.. I couldn't have done a lot of this without my wonderful mother in law!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger cathy said...

Holy Doodles! Holy Shamolie!

Look at that garden grow!

Loves ya babe!

xo

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home