Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday, Benjamin!

You are TWO! Such a free spirit, charming little monster! The last year you have changed so very much it is hard to believe.

You have such a wonderful personality, full of spunk! A tough cookie, you have no fear playing with the big kids (or dogs!). You are talking so much more, copying what we say and making us laugh so much in the meantime!

I just know you will be a WONDERFUL big brother next year. We look forward to seeing you change even more!

Happy birthday our darling beautiful boy! xoxo

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Woop woop! Big Happy Birthday to Ben!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Oooo that little slideshow gave me goosebumps! I can't believe all the growing he's done! (And I'll never forget the morning when I found out he arrived -- I could hardly sleep!)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Woop woop! Can't believe my baby is TWO!!! It gave me goosebumps the whole time making it, K. Craziness! Ahh yes, the morning off! And what is nice is today was just as sunny as the day after he was born :D I still listen to the CD you made me... "Seven days in sunny June" LOL!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Allyson said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful darling boy! Belated Happy 2nd Birthday Ben. xxxooo

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home