Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not much new!

There hasn't been a lot going on in our neck of the woods, hence the sorry lack of postings!

We are doing well, I am feeling much better (more stuff on that at my other blog!) and have enjoyed our summer. But I am looking forward to fall and winter in our new house. New sights (our trees changing colour in the area and raking leaves), the smells of winter baking.. mmmmm! And then preparing for Christmas! Hopefully we can set up our full size tree this year. It has been put away from either puppies/dogs or having a little one. Perhaps Ben can have the little table top tree this year, decorate it and place in the front window. Fun! Am I crazy to be thinking of Christmas already?!

Next week I get to go to New York for a work trade show! I am super excited, and think it will be amazing. Eat in yummy restaurants, get some shopping done.. it will be incredible! Hope I can keep up with the rest of them :D

Ben is sure changing, and always coming up with new words. I haven't actually kept track of all he says (think that would take forever!) but it's a LOT. I think his favourite is still Daddy, and says it like a broken record. Anything associated to him (like my cell phone, because 9 times out of 10 I am talking to Mike on it) gets called Daddy at one time or another. He is starting, again, to say Mom more. Thank goodness. Maybe me going away for 4 days will be good.. he will miss me! I cannot believe that he will be TWO in less than three weeks.

Mike is working hard, all the time, doing little things around the house and the shop. Gets out for a bike ride here and there when he can.. not as much as he would like to, though. Trying to get him registered for finishing school (especially before March!). Fingers crossed!

Anyhoo.. here are some updated pictures :D

Peek-a-boo!


Play time with Daddy outside.. eating an apple from our tree.


Evidence of colouring with his new (washable!) markers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

I can't get over how much of a little man Ben is now. I still have a photo of him as a newborn on my cell! Eek!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home