Monday, October 16, 2006

Sleeping..

Not very often that you get a picture of Ben sleeping.. we were going to our friends' place for lunch and Ben was napping for over 2 and a half hours already, so we decided to wake him so that he could eat. Mike managed to snap these without him knowing. He is teething again so he has been sleeping a lot more during the day.

Too bad you can't see his face, but that tooshie up in the air is priceless, sleeping with his buddies (Bruno the Rhino, Froggy, Teddy and Mr. Snowman..).

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

My goodness... so cute! I love the tooshie-in-the-air sleep, unfortunately Mealie hardly does that, she's a sidesleeper like her mommy. I can't believe how much that little man has grown. Boo teething! Yay for sleeping though!

2:05 PM  
Blogger AmberW said...

I love it! That's like our oldest - I don't think we even have a picture of her sleeping after the age of six months. That girl does NOT sleep. Too cute!

3:49 PM  
Blogger cathy said...

Mr. Adorable!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soo cute! I have a few of those pics, they are so hard to take!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home